Wednesday 28 October 2009

Remains to be Seen

I have a sister who blogs, blogs, blogs all the way. I have a friend who - well - blogs. I have a father who wants to learn about blogging. What about me? Where's the writer in me disappeared?

Gone are the days of writing poetry in German. Forgotten are the days of English poems, short stories, essays, critiques, articles. Different days are here. Days of employment and daily struggle. Days of wifehood and motherhood. Days of extreme activities and little enthusiasm.

I have taken up the pen today to pen down my thoughts. I hope this is a new beginning, not just a pause. I have inspirations enough. But can I shake off the laziness? Can I hoard off the cynicism? Can I start feeling the novelty again?

Remains to be seen.

2 comments:

Aditya said...

what a dramatic start will be interesting to see how it will progress and end

Peeves said...

Please, please keep on writing. It's wonderful to read your blogs. I love them.